This week, your package is full of delicious leafy greens. That asks for a delicious fresh salad for lunch. Also this week you will find celery in your package. Did you know that you can also prepare it warm, for example in a tasty soup? Curious? Make it with this recipe. With nice bread and cheese from the market, you have a delicious summer meal. Enjoy it!
- Attention! The Gym has temporarily moved to the Helena! You’ll find us on the Helena van Doeverenplantsoen 3, in what used to be the Johan de Witt college. We share this space with other initiatives such as Goed Eten Den Haag, so joining the community dinners has never been so easy! More info can be found here.
- Mozartlaan & Toverbosch summer break. Location Mozartlaan is closed 12 July to 16 August. Location Toverbosch closes 19 July to 9 August. Would you still like to collect a vegetable pack during these weeks? Change the pick-up location in your profile.
- Mozartlaan moves! From Wednesday 23 August next, the market can again be found at the Vrije school De Wonnebald, Mozartlaan 189, 2555 JK The Hague. The times have remained the same, every Wednesday from 17:00 to 18:30 the market is open
We hope you like this package again, please don’t forget to change your status before Sunday 20:00 if necessary.
In next Wednesday’s package
- 1 bunch of herbs | Harvest share from Hoeve Biesland from Delfgauw
- 1 piece of celery | harvest share from Hoeve Biesland from Delfgauw
- 400 grams vine tomato | organic grower Poldervaart from Vierpolders
- 400 grams courgette | Rozendaal from Strijen
- 200 grams spinach coarse | Knoot from Strijen
- 150 grams yellow peppers | Frank de Koning from Brielle
- 500 grams rhubarb | Bramenhorst from Wassenaar
- 1 piece curled endive | Kievit from Katwijk aan Zee
- 100 grams salad mix green | Kievit from Katwijk aan Zee
Third-party vendors: including Hague sambal, chocolate, bread, eggs and cheese.
Your weekly vegetable package is the result of the collaboration of many participants from the Lekkernassûh community. Would you like to regularly put together the weekly package for Lekkernassûh? We are still looking for new buyers! Click here for the vacancy (and here for our other great vacancies). Do you want to help on the market? Then fill in the market schedule at: Schedule market care.
Paying with Timebank hours
You can use your Timebank hours to pay for your vegetable package, but also, for example, cheese or products from the packaging-free store. You earn Timebank hours by, for example, helping on the market. Knowing more? Then look here.
The packaging-free shop is open every Saturday from 11:00 am – 1:30 pm at the Helena. Longer opening hours call for more volunteers. Would you like to help sometime? Register via this link. More information about the store can be found here.
Don’t forget to change your status!
If you want to pick up a package on Wednesday, your subscription must be set to ACTIVE before Sunday evening 20:00. And if you don’t want a package on Wednesday, your subscription must be on PAUSE before Sunday evening 20:00. Help us prevent buying too much; together we prevent waste. Thanks for that! Look here for more explanation.