It has felt like summer for quite a while now, but now it has also started officially! Next week we’ll have a lovely package for you that you can use as a basis for delicious summery salads. Don’t feel like turning on the stove, because it’s quite warm enough as it is? All veggies in this package are also great raw! For example a salad with kohlrabi and apple, or with raw courgette and mint. Curious what you can do with verbena? Check it out on this website. Bring on those breezy summer nights.
- Attention! The Gym has temporarily moved to the Helena! You’ll find us on the Helena van Doeverenplantsoen 3, in what used to be the Johan de Witt college. We share this space with other initiatives such as Goed Eten Den Haag, so joining the community dinners has never been so easy! More info can be found here.
We hope you like this package again, please don’t forget to change your status before Sunday 20:00 if necessary.
In next Wednesday’s package
- 1 kohlrabi | harvest share Hoeve Biesland
- 1 portion lettuce blend Swiss chard / 1 romaine lettuce | harvest share Hoeve Biesland
- 1 cucumber | Hoeve Biesland in Delfgauw
- 450 g courgette | Hoeve Biesland in Delfgauw
- 300 g carrot mix | Smits in De Heurne
- 1 package of garden cress | Cresco in Honselersdijk
- 1 celery | Kievit in Katwijk
- 1 bunch of verbena | Kievit in Katwijk
Third-party vendors: including Hague sambal, chocolate, bread, eggs and cheese.
Your weekly vegetable package is the result of the collaboration of many participants from the Lekkernassûh community. Would you like to regularly put together the weekly package for Lekkernassûh? We are still looking for new buyers! Click here for the vacancy (and here for our other great vacancies). Do you want to help on the market? Then fill in the market schedule at: Schedule market care.
Paying with Timebank hours
You can use your Timebank hours to pay for your vegetable package, but also, for example, cheese or products from the packaging-free store. You earn Timebank hours by, for example, helping on the market. Knowing more? Then look here.
The packaging-free shop is open every Saturday from 11:00 am – 1:30 pm at Witte de Withstraat 127. Longer opening hours call for more volunteers. Would you like to help sometime? Register via this link. More information about the store can be found here.
Don’t forget to change your status!
If you want to pick up a package on Wednesday, your subscription must be set to ACTIVE before Sunday evening 20:00. And if you don’t want a package on Wednesday, your subscription must be on PAUSE before Sunday evening 20:00. Help us prevent buying too much; together we prevent waste. Thanks for that! Look here for more explanati