The vegetable garden at Hoeve Biesland is growing abundantly. This week in the package fennel, chard and green beans from our harvest shares at Hoeve Biesland. Curious about what harvest shares are? Then read our article on harvest shares on our website. And again this month, you can come and help out in the vegetable garden in the participation days. Interested? Sign up!
We hope you like this package again, please don’t forget to change your status before Sunday 8 pm if necessary.
- Toverbosch open again from 16 August: Next Wednesday, Toverbosch welcomes you back after the summer break. They look forward to seeing you.
- Summer break Mozartlaan: Location Mozartlaan is closed 12 July through 16 August. Would you still like to collect a vegetable package during these weeks? Change the location on your profile page.
- Mozartlaan moves! From Wednesday 23 August, the market can again be found at the Vrije school De Wonnebald, Mozartlaan 189, 2555 JK The Hague. The times have remained the same, every Wednesday from 17:00 to 18:30 the market is open.
- Please note! Location ‘Gymzaal’ and the Package free store have temporarily moved to the Helena! You can now find us on the Helena van Doeverenplantsoen 3, in what used to be the Johan de Witt college. More info can be found here.
- Vegetable garden participation days at Hoeve Biesland. Are you coming to roll up your sleeves again at one of our regular suppliers? Check the agenda for the dates and sign up!
In next Wednesday’s package
- 1 fennel with foliage, Hoeve Biesland, harvest shares
- 300 grams French beans, Hoeve Biesland, harvest shares
- Portion of chard, Hoeve Biesland, harvest shares
- 1 cucumber, Frank de Koning from Brielle
- 1 stalk of celery, de Kievit from Katwijk
- 1 head of red oak leaf lettuce
- 1 bunch of verbena, de Kievit from Katwijk
Third-party vendors: including bread, eggs and cheese
Your weekly vegetable package is the result of the collaboration of many participants from the Lekkernassûh community. Would you like to regularly put together the weekly package for Lekkernassûh? We are still looking for new buyers! Click here for the vacancy (and here for our other great vacancies). Do you want to help on the market? Then fill in the market schedule at: Schedule market care.
Paying with Timebank hours
You can use your Timebank hours to pay for your vegetable package, but also, for example, cheese or products from the packaging-free store. You earn Timebank hours by, for example, helping on the market. Knowing more? Then look here.
The packaging-free shop is open every Saturday from 11:00 am – 1:30 pm at the Helena. Longer opening hours call for more volunteers. Would you like to help sometime? Register via this link. More information about the store can be found here.
Don’t forget to change your status!
If you want to pick up a package on Wednesday, your subscription must be set to ACTIVE before Sunday evening 20:00. And if you don’t want a package on Wednesday, your subscription must be on PAUSE before Sunday evening 20:00. Help us prevent buying too much; together we prevent waste. Thanks for that! Look here for more explanation.