This week we have a delicious, varied package of tasty vegetables that you can use to make a spread for your sandwich! For example, think of celeriac salad with mayonaise, a fresh tzatziki with cucumber, an eggplant baba ganoush or a yellow beet-horseradish spread with soaked sunflower seeds from the fresh market. In short: a perfect package to make a delicious sandwich!
Do you have a surplus of Timebank hours? Please spend them at the market or package-free shop, or (if you don’t manage to spend them all), please donate them to Lekkernassuh! Ater the summer, we have a big shortage of hours, because there are more going out than coming back in.
We hope you like this package again, please don’t forget to change your status before Sunday 8 pm if necessary.
- The Toverbosch and Mozart Avenue are open again. The market on Mozartlaan has moved again to the Vrijeschool De Wonnebald, Mozartlaan 189, 2555 JK The Hague. The times have remained the same, every Wednesday from 17.00 to 18.30.
- Participate in the vegetable Garden days at Hoeve Biesland. Check the agenda for the dates and sign up!
In next Wednesday’s package
- 1 Celeriac, Hoeve Biesland
- 250g Green bean purple, Hoeve Biesland
- 400g Eggplant class 2, Frank de Koning, Brielle
- 1 cucumber, Frank de Koning, Brielle
- 1 pak choi, de Kievit, Katwijk
- 500 g Yellow beet, de Kievit, Katwijk
- 300 g Leeks new crop, Peeters in Neer
- 500 g Carrots new crop, Fatels in Espel
Third-party vendors: including bread, eggs and cheese
Your weekly vegetable package is the result of the collaboration of many participants from the Lekkernassûh community. Would you like to regularly put together the weekly package for Lekkernassûh? We are still looking for new buyers! Click here for the vacancy (and here for our other great vacancies). Do you want to help on the market? Then fill in the market schedule at: Schedule market care.
Paying with Timebank hours
You can use your Timebank hours to pay for your vegetable package, but also, for example, cheese or products from the packaging-free store. You earn Timebank hours by, for example, helping on the market. Knowing more? Then look here.
The package-free shop is open every Saturday from 11:00 am – 1:30 pm at the Helena. Longer opening hours call for more volunteers. Would you like to help sometime? Register via this link. More information about the store can be found here.
Don’t forget to change your status!
If you want to pick up a package on Wednesday, your subscription must be set to ACTIVE before Sunday evening 20:00. And if you don’t want a package on Wednesday, your subscription must be on PAUSE before Sunday evening 20:00. Help us prevent buying too much; together we prevent waste. Thanks for that! Look here for more explanation.